POST INTERNATIONAL MEDIA CO., LTD. (as to be called "Forbes Thailand" onwards) would like to thank all visitors for browsing and using any services provided on www.forbesthailand.com. The following information is provided to help visitors understand what information we gather from our site, and how we handle the information once we gather it.
As the sole owner of any information collected on this site, Forbes Thailand would like to inform you that we may collect information from users at several different points on our website such as ISP's name, website that referring to us, requested pages or date and time of the request. Such information will be collected in statistic and will be used for website's improvement in the future.
For some services provided on the website, Forbes Thailand may collect some necessary information from users such as name, address, occupation, telephone number or email address. Forbes Thailand will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Email Information Management
Your personal information, which appears on the email sent to us for requesting information, suggestion, or making any comments. Forbes Thailand will use that information only for addressing or corresponding to your coming inquiries.
Users have the option to register with us. During this optional registration process, you are requested to give your contact and personal information. Questions such as your email address, income level, age and etc are asked. This information will be used to create statistical data. We do not ask for your ID card number or credit card numbers.
Surveys and Contests
Participation in our surveys and contests is completely voluntary. Contact information will be used to verify our winners and award prizes and as stated in 'Email Information Management'.
Forbes Thailand e-newsletter is sent to ONLY users who have requested. You have the option at all times to unsubscribe.
We, Forbes Thailand, do not guarantee for the inaccuracy and inappropriateness of each advertisement on the website while those advertisers cannot use Forbes Thailand to advertise, sell or collect any data which violate the laws, copyrights and intellectual property rights. Please verify your advertisement and inform us so that we can precede the revision (if any). Forbes Thailand will not be responsible for any mistakes of those advertisements after the first exposure.
Advertisers are required to be responsible for the content they use in the advertisement. In case that Forbes Thailand need to take responsibility resulted from those advertisements, advertisers need to provide Forbes Thailand all indemnity including fee and related expenses (including but not limited to law expenses)
Terms and Conditions
1. Posting Message
- Do not publish any messages, which are rude, libelous, obscene or illegal context or lead to other harmful links.
- Do not publish any messages to earn money, advertise or search for any goods and services in the website. And, you are requested to report us about spammer so that we can protect spam emails onwards.
- Do not threaten or defame other individuals, including publish any rude and threatening messages.
- Do not use any context to defame any religion, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or others individuals inferiority.
- Opinions can be expressed only without defaming other individuals or company.
- Do not express your comment or opinions as if you were Forbes Thailand's website moderator.
- Do not post any comments towards the Monarchy of Thailand and the Dynasty of Thailand.
- Do not express your opinions towards religions.
- Do not express your opinions towards politics.
- Do not register repeatedly with the same account.
- Do not publish any information which violates other copyrights or intForbes Thailandctual property rights.
- Do not send or publish any harmful information or program on the website.
2. Cutting and Deleting Message
- Forbes Thailand reserves the right to cut or delete any messages and images that tend to lead to the problems. Any registered member can also be cancForbes Thailandd if they conduct the inappropriate manner on the website.
- Forbes Thailand prefers the correct grammatical message; please recheck before posting on the website.
Forbes Thailand shall not, without written consent of the website, be given, lent, resold, hired out or otherwise disposed of by way of trade, and it shall not be lent, hired out or otherwise disposed of in a mutilated condition or in any unauthorized cover by way of trade; or affixed to or as part of any publication or advertising, literary or pictorial matter whatever.
We, Forbes Thailand, reserve the right to change, modify, amend and alter any and all terms and conditions stated herein at any time without prior notice, by posting a new policy at this location.